Thread: To my YT family
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 04:55 PM   #13
yougetthesmiles
BANNED FOR NOT MAILING PRODUCTS PURCHASED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchgirl
I'm not certain if this should go here or not...as many of you know we suffered the sudden loss of our baby Trace, this past weekend. My entire "real" family read all the posts. They were a tremendous help and of great comfort. But today we received the most beautiful flowers. I never in a million years expected these....ever. I am in shock. I know two people who were involved in this....cause one of them can't keep a secret (ya know who you are.... ). If were just these two, that's fine...they are too thoughtful for words, but if there were others, I wanted to let you know how grateful we are here. Thank you, oh so ever, much. If any of you are ever in Virginia....our doors are open wide, please stop by...we'd love to have you.

Btw, I took a bloom to Trace's plot and placed it there...without him I would have never have been here.

God bless you all my cyber family and I didn't even know we were related

As usual please accept my apologizes for my picture quality...it's my camera...definitely not operator error Spelling errors...blame spell check

I'll "see ya" on the boards.....

I'm very sorry for your loss! I did not even know this had happened and I went back and found the thread, how awfull! No words can make you feel better, I'm sure, but my heart goes out to you and your family! I'm sure your baby knew you loved her very much! Ok now I'm crying, so I will end this!
yougetthesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!