View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 01:46 PM   #9
Gr33zyinc
Yorkie Talker

To be clear, I never stated any Facts. It is my opinions based on what I have read, thus I said "considering what I've learned". I also said I am no vet or nutirionist. I'm saying what I know, and I'm also here to learn.

The biggest problem I've read about Raw is the possible bacteria, which if you freeze the meat for 3 days should not be a problem.

I did not know about the Therapy Dog thing. Can you tell me why that is exactly?

As far as how long they live, can a wild dog be compared to a domestic dog? Their living conditions are completely different. They don't get fed x amount x times a day like domestic dogs do?
^It's the same argument with people comparing high quality kibble vs low quality kibble. "My neighbours dog lived 17 years on Purina, so is a high end kibble really necessary?" -> Said someone I was talking to.

I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with Raw. That is also partially why I am on edge about switching my Yorkies food, regardless of what my other dogs may be eating.

Something I've noticed through different forums, is that large breed dog owners seem to be more pro-raw. I'm wondering if maybe smaller breeds don't take as well to it?

Again I'm not arguing, nor am I saying I am completely for or again a raw diet. I'm hear to share what I've learnt, and I am here to learn.
Gr33zyinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!