Thread: Shipping
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 07:14 PM   #13
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost writer View Post
I never had a problem everyone knows me. In the hospital never once has anyone ever said you can't bring your puppies. Are there areas I can't go like the surgical floor of course. Since you seem to be stuck on this like I said they can take them to a school talk to the principle about bringing a litter of puppies to visit a class room and while you're there go over the do's and don'ts of owning a puppy or rules on how to properly approach a dog or puppy. The kids are learning and the puppies are socializing. If you know their bathroom schedule make sure to be back home before they have to go you have to be home anyway to feed them their food anyway. Puppies do not have to be on the ground to fully socialize they're still hearing all the noises getting tons of different smells meeting people being in crowds sometimes even getting mobbed when a group of people notice the cute fluffy puppies. I don't even let my adult dogs touch the ground when we're out I either carry them in my arms, or a purse, or depending on where we are going and how much walking I'm going to do they get pushed in a doggy stroller and no I don't even put them down to go potty they know to hold it until we get home.
You might not have been told but it's still against the rules. A class of kids could also be a great way to get them sick or even parvo. Most schools won't let you do that anyway. I'm not a fan of not letting dogs be on the ground where they can sniff everything and enjoy walks. I take my dogs lots of places but don't expect them to hold it all day. You say I'm not letting it go but you continue to respond lol. I disagree with you that's my right.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!