View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 10:41 AM   #6
JennaPenny
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
Last year at Halloween time I had a bag of candy corn, I am still in training to not leave any kind of food unattended for even a second. Well, I left the bag of candy on the end table for just a second, when I came back Cody had eaten it, I didn't know how much was in the bag. I called my vet, they said he should be ok, maybe a little hyper from the sugar, but watch him anyway for any unusual behavior. Thank goodness he was fine. Cody is also an opportunist. When I first got him he would try to snatch food right out of my hand. I quickly trained that out of him. I must be overly cautious with snacks in the living room. Happy to hear lil Chews is ok. They sure do keep us on our toes don't they lol.
LOL they sure do!!! The little stinker immediately ran behind me like nyah nyah na boo boo! To Elina who was yelling don't do that! So, of course, I snapped at her not to yell. A few minutes later, and Chews was laid on one of my feet, holding the other foot with both paws. Chomping in contentment. Little. Stinker.
JennaPenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!