View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 06:43 AM   #9
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiesmiles View Post
Thank you all for your very kindest replies. I kept starting to put photos up right after she passed.... but I struggled. Not with posting photos, but with just the whole letting go process and being completely alone in my home. I apologize for taking months to come back on here! It's all been just soooo difficult. I'm getting stronger though each day. I so appreciate each of you!

I am starting to think about getting another one -- well actually two. I was so fortunate that Bubba & Roxy came to me as a pair when I adopted them. They were 2 months apart. Two that stole my

I love Roxy and she will never be replaced. My dearest squirrel chaser!!
Don't even try to replace one or the other - you never could if you tried. But some little baby - or two - might be out there soon very in need of a good, loving, stable home and love can blossom again anytime a dog - or two - is placed with a human with a hurting heart and squirrels in need of chasing.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!