Thread: Dog
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 02:28 AM   #7
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy simpson View Post
I have 2 yorkies. Both had loose stool awhile ago. They were eating wellness turkey and sweet pot.. . Very loose stool. So frustrating. Finally got stool on the ID. Today they are still on ID I started Royal Cain sensitive stomach but read some complaints about that food. Now im scared to use that. The ingredients in the food don't sound healthy yet I hear royal canin is a good food. What do you all think . I haven't used a lot of different foods. Did chicken and rice, boiled beef and rice the vet said to do, tried pure vita, loose stool, back on ID. Thanks for your time and help. Sorry if I asked this on the wrong posts
If they have good stool on the ID, and that's what the vet recommends...then why are you not just keeping them on this...?

I'm not a fan of Royal Canin - way too many allergens etc for dogs, and I don't really respect their business model at all. But if a certain RC diet DOES work for a particular dog - then by all means, feed it.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!