View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 11:07 AM   #8
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaPenny View Post
I can't quote e very one, but thank you. One thing, Taylor, I wasn't asking for a dx at all, and I very firmly said this is normal and it's for this reason I'm giving it to her, is it 1 quarter? She said she didn't know what it was for, I said I'm not coming in for this, it will make it much, much, worse. I told her it's FOR nausea induced by stress. She still said no. So, last night, when she didn't keep her hamburger down- she was nauseated and hungry, I finally fed her more- over husband's objections-I gave her some more boiled rice again, she ate, and then at midnight she got nauseated again from lack of food, and it's now where her tummy is squeaking. She kept everything she ate down.

She's got herself into a little pickle now. I'm just glad vet is open, but it's another hour and a half. I forced some nutri-cal down her, though she refused that-was able to get down some. Thankfully peanut butter is something she IS eating, so I'm off to give her her 2nd dose of it- I gave the last one to her yesterday at 1pm, so I'm trying to figure out when to give her the next dose.
The receptionist probably didn't know but they also have to cover their butts. We just went over that in our last class. Most of the time if they throw up you with hold food for 8 to 12 hours. Has your vet figured out why this happens?
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!