View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 12:42 PM   #2
pstinard
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
Mia's bark is so shrill it goes right through you, I've tried other corrections but nothing works. I'm thinking about getting this Sunbeam Egg but I'd like some reliable reviews first. I bought the hand held model and it seems to work pretty good it shut's her right up but if she sees me reach for it she stops and it's only good to 15 ft.
The big egg works on it's on and to 50 ft, $40.00 compared to $20.00 and later this week it will be 15% off. If you've used it please let me know how you like it, also does a loud noise on TV set it off. Thanks
I don't have one, but I've read many reviews. If the small one works for you, the large one will probably also work, BUT many people complain that it's too sensitive and will go off at the sound of any loud noise, confusing and upsetting the dog. The next time I'm at Petsmart, I might pick up the small hand-held version to see if it works with Bella. She doesn't bark often, but when she does, it's hard to get her to stop. (She mainly barks when I get ready to leave the house and she wants to go out with me, or if someone comes to the door.) If you buy one, save the receipt in case you need to return it. Also, let us know how well it works for you. If it goes off at the sound of any large noise or if it goes off when the TV is on, I don't want it to upset Bella for something that she didn't do.
pstinard is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!