View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 09:20 PM   #1
JennaPenny
YT 500 Club Member

Default I need correct dose of Cerenia

As fast as someone can possibly give it to me? The only reason why I'm so confused is it says 1/4 tablet, but it's four tablets only. so I don't know if they mean 1 tablet, or 1/4 of that tablet. I don't want her to take the other medication- which is very strong- unless she has to, or I can't get an answer. I DID call the after hour line, which is an ER, and the woman was trying to get me to make her be seen. I said, NO! She's SICK because we didn't want to take her to a convention, and our plan to put her in her favorite daycare backfired- too much commotion. why on god's green earth would I get her sicker and even more scared dragging her to an ER, when this is normal? GAH!!!!

she's 5.6 pounds, at least she was on Monday. it's 16 mg of Cerenia. She's not feeling too well, she's in the army man pose and laying there under the fan. She threw up her food the second it went in, so it tells me she just got too overheated and stressed. She was hungry until she ate. I don't usually break down and give her one, but she needs it this time. Any one?
JennaPenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!