Thread: peeing issues
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 01:08 PM   #1
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Default peeing issues

So when we got Penny the Friday before Easter we called the vet and got in the next day for a check up before we got home. She is a rescue. When we got home we noticed her peeing no joke every 10 minutes so we mentioned that at the vet and they ran her urine and she had lots of crystals. Antibiotics for two weeks and a recheck. They did her recheck and urine was great. Got her first Lyme and then scheduled a spay for two weeks later. Everything went fine. We went to the vet a week after the spay for a recheck and suddenly she was peeing every time she got excited and then once in the waiting area and once in the exam room. She peed every time some one said hi to her. Well two weeks after the spay we went back for the second Lyme and she did not pee in there at all. She is not potty trained fully so we are working on that. Every time some one takes her out to pee she pees twice. We went for a walk yesterday and she peed on the walk and then right in front of the water bowl right when we got home she peed again and then peed a second time maybe a foot away and there was a line of pee connecting the two. Is she just not trained and that is the issue or do you think something medical is going on? I'm thinking Tuesday she needs to try to get into the vet and be checked. she is 9 months old. The pee thing has been since we got her so its not related to the spay. I'm just unsure what it could be and what to do. She holds it for a good 5 or 6 hours at night and never goes in her crate. I'm just concerned and I know I can be a worry wart but this just doesn't seem right.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!