View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 08:07 AM   #12
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxbo Rene View Post
Wylle's Mom;
Our little dog did not seem to suffer, she was happy and loving, just had the cough, so, if she was suffering she didn't show it until the last hours. And when I saw there was something extremely wrong, indeed we took her to the Vet etc.

I did not come here looking for sympathy, only to share a sad story that maybe anyone that smokes or knows someone that smokes might read and have the time and/or inclination to do something to save their little dog.

That's all, plain and simple ................
This is my last post on the matter....
Like I said in my very first post, I'm extremely sorry for your loss. And I mean that, entirely.

But when you say in your very first post that this poor dog "eventually, in the last few months, she hacked and hacked continually" - that, to me *is* suffering quite a bit....from undiagnosed and untreated Heart Failure - it's a horrible kind of death, believe me.

Since you're holding yourself accountable for all of this, I can't help but think you really did learn something huge and life-altering from this experience -- and for that, I am grateful - and you have my respect for being willing to learn and grow from this. Some people would not, believe me.

I honestly don't mean to further hurt your feelings - I don't like hurting people. But I just couldn't say nothing after reading your first post and how the death was described. I apologize if my words hurt you, but I do still stand by them.

I'm genuinely encouraged to think that your next dog won't have to go through this, and I think it's big of you to be accountable for some of this.

Again, my sympathies for your loss.
Save

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!