Thread: Help please!
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 12:43 PM   #1
Ap70411
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Help please!

I'm concerned and ashamed. I have a 7 year old yorkie he is in between 7-8lbs and it took me till yesterday when his tongue was turning Gray and blue I took him to the Emergency vet because it seemed he was having what seems to be a allergie attack. Not the inverted sneeze but like he was not able to breath mucus from nose and mouth he was not good shaking etc. he has had this before but in a mild manner and spread out over the course of a year not to this degree. Conclusion is that vet said he is overweight which he does have a little belly and I know he's "supposed "to weigh around 5lbs. Also that his lipids in his pancreas were 79 above the Hlevel at 1879. Ran the pancreatitis test and he does not have it. Now he's on some steroid to assist him from the allergie issue which was a combination of his weight and the structure of his asophogus. Which was also fine. Jack has a larger then normal liver I guess. And he also wants to run tests to make sure inside his liver is ok. The stumper is that my wife and I just adopted a cat I'm not sure what breed it is it just has the tabby pattern short hair. He's only 8.5 weeks old. Is this coincidence because he's had these little episodes before. Did this kitten ignite!?? And make worse. This dog is my world and I cannot stand to see him like this weezing slightly, depressed.
Ap70411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!