Thread: Itching dog!
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 04:06 PM   #15
JennaPenny
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackidevaney View Post
I thought that the breeder I bought from was really good. She said that the mother was from Spain and the father was from Kentucky. She brings in new blood periodically. When I was there she had a little boy that she had gotten from Russia and I see she has a couple from Brazil. So she works hard at breeding good puppies.

I am very sorry about your son and grandson. Do they have lasting problems due to side effects from the vaccines? There is a pediatrician in Portland OR that has written a book about children's vaccinations. I bought one for the mommy of my great grand daughter. https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I know, personally, of two children who were terribly negatively affected by vaccines. One with autism and the other with rare seizures! I don't know what they are doing now-a-days, but they are surely hurting our children. You may want to get Dr. David Brownstien's email blog. He has a lot of info on the subject plus he has written at least 14 books that I know of.

No grandchildren yet- although my oldest is "technically" able to father a child, he's still too young, lol. My middle son was the one who had this happen. Yes, it's long lasting, no he won't recover. He'll for the rest of his life need to be in an institution setting, because he only thrives when everything is the same day after day, and it has to be structured completely. He had grand mal seizures after his shots, I stopped them and then my husband was talked into it while I was out of town. He didn't recover this time. It's been a long time, so I'm no longer angry, but I'll always be sad. It isn't Thimerosal, although chelation therapy showed me that it's not good for us. I will continue to say it to any one that asks me that sometimes, putting these in certain people have horrific results. My "mild" allergy put me in bed a month ago for almost a week from a simple tetanus shot. So. much. Pain, and so. much. swelling.

Any way, thankfully Chewie's vet is completely okay with the benadryl before each shot.

I have a lot of these books on my kindle and in my storage; but I'll check out your recommendation as well.
JennaPenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!