Thread: Itching dog!
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 09:09 AM   #13
jackidevaney
Senior Yorkie Talker

I thought that the breeder I bought from was really good. She said that the mother was from Spain and the father was from Kentucky. She brings in new blood periodically. When I was there she had a little boy that she had gotten from Russia and I see she has a couple from Brazil. So she works hard at breeding good puppies.

I am very sorry about your son and grandson. Do they have lasting problems due to side effects from the vaccines? There is a pediatrician in Portland OR that has written a book about children's vaccinations. I bought one for the mommy of my great grand daughter. https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I know, personally, of two children who were terribly negatively affected by vaccines. One with autism and the other with rare seizures! I don't know what they are doing now-a-days, but they are surely hurting our children. You may want to get Dr. David Brownstien's email blog. He has a lot of info on the subject plus he has written at least 14 books that I know of.
jackidevaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!