Thread: New yorkie mom
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2017, 10:07 AM   #1
MybabyG
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default New yorkie mom

Hi. On the second of this month I adopted a sweet nature yorkie I named Luna. Luna is a good dog but there are a few things that I need help with. To start I think poor Luna was no properly taken care off before as the person who I got her from said she was being fed cat food of because that was what she like. I do understand that from time to time they may get a taste of the cat food because t to be her entire nutrition is worysome because I feel dogs and cats have different dietary needs. Luna chews wires and destroy things. She destroy the tv cable internet and other wires at home. I did learn I have to be careful with them. She also is not at all potty train. She goes every were to use the bathroom, including my bed. Today was the second ocasión she pee in my bed. She is a 8 month old yorkie but because she never had shots until the day I got her which was her first set of shots I am scare to take her out because I've been told unless they have 3 sets of vaccines she is to stay at home. My question to you guys is if you have any advice as to how can I start changing this behavior? I've been trying to be patience with her and show her to use the pee pads with no luck. I have even try getting the pee pad wet after she goes that she can smell she should go there and nothing. I'm still trying hard as I refuse to give up on her. Not that I'm saying I want to give u on her because I do understand that trying to correct behavior takes time but any advice that can help me will be greatly appreciate it.
MybabyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!