View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 09:21 AM   #14
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxallen35 View Post
Thank you for all your caring messages, I am in such shock, my whole world has been thrown upside down, I just keep crying, the pain is unbearable, I can't believe that my best friend has gone from my side, I don't think I will ever have the same bond with another dog as I did with Bailey, he was so special to me, and touched the lives of so many people too, he was such a friendly character and insisted when we were out walking that everyone needed to be said hello to, whether they wanted to our not. You might be gone from my life Bailey, but you will NEVER be forgotten.
Most of us have been right where you are, many more than once and it never gets easier. These little mites so easily climb right into your heart almost the moment you lay eyes on them and ever so gently and gracefully force you to totally adore them from that moment on. I've had three Yorkies in my lifetime and after the loss of each of the first two, life was unbearable for the longest time. I missed work after the death of my fist Yorkie, Scotty, and it was Christmas holidays when Jilly died so I had already taken two weeks off or I'd have missed work again. I just missed each of them so much I could barely function.

It's perfectly normal to grieve this way when a huge piece of your life has been taken from you. Grieve, cry, moan and suffer - it's how humans deal with great loss. Talk about Bailey - it helps. Talk your pain out. Share good memories, too. One day, you'll begin to notice you hurt a tiny bit less and eventually, believe it or not, you begin to slowly heal. I know little Bailey will want you to one day love again as you did with him so know that life really will one day be normal again, though you can't see it now, and hopefully you will love and home another precious Yorkie, though that may be the last thing on your mind right now. Give yourself time. Hugs to you.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!