View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 06:10 AM   #8
livingdustmops
Princess Poop A Lot
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorky4ME
years ago..... as I was looking for my first yorkie..... I was naive and saw a yorkie on Wizard of Claws. I sent for her and she was shipped to me. ($3000.00 plus shipping) She started smacking her head against the wall at 4 months and crying..... she was diagnosed with a liver shunt..... many $$$$$ after the vet..... she died at 2 years old. Since then all I do is research and know what is a good breeder and who is not. It's not an object you are selling.... my god... it's a baby. Those 2 years was an emotional rollercoaster for me...... and you just can't help who you love..... and I loved her sooooooo much.

But my question to you is.... do you know much about this case? I would love anything more than to put them out of business. I sent them tons of documents from my vet and they just told me it was me.... I was not taking care of my baby! I didn't even bother after that..... at that time I wanted to spend my energy finding a cure for my baby LS yorkie.

Judy
Judy - if you go to this website it will tell you just about everything you want to know. This is one of the best websites I have seen and I think it will help you. I am so sorry to read about your sad experience.

http://stopwizardofclaws.com/
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!