View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 04:10 AM   #7
JHurtt
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorky4ME
years ago..... as I was looking for my first yorkie..... I was naive and saw a yorkie on Wizard of Claws. I sent for her and she was shipped to me. ($3000.00 plus shipping) She started smacking her head against the wall at 4 months and crying..... she was diagnosed with a liver shunt..... many $$$$$ after the vet..... she died at 2 years old. Since then all I do is research and know what is a good breeder and who is not. It's not an object you are selling.... my god... it's a baby. Those 2 years was an emotional rollercoaster for me...... and you just can't help who you love..... and I loved her sooooooo much.

But my question to you is.... do you know much about this case? I would love anything more than to put them out of business. I sent them tons of documents from my vet and they just told me it was me.... I was not taking care of my baby! I didn't even bother after that..... at that time I wanted to spend my energy finding a cure for my baby LS yorkie.

Judy
As usual, I agree with Villette. You should definitely try to get in contact with this Humane Society and try to joinin on the lawsuit. You definitely deserve compensation for what you went through, although I know no amount of money will ease the heart ache you have experienced!

I am so glad to see that they are filing this lawsuit. If they have to pay enough money out, there is no way they will be able to stay in business......especially with all of the negative attention they are getting right now.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!