Thread: Confused & hurt
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 07:36 AM   #5
Lacey s mom
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia Pearl View Post
Well my Mia is gone. She was only 4 years old. I brought her to the Vet on a Saturday because she vomited. She was examined and blood was taken. I got a call Sunday morning with her results. The doctor started the conversation off with telling me how surprised he was with the results. Immediately I had that feeling of dread come over me. She tested positive for Lyme Disease and was suffering from kidney failure. This was beyond anything I could imagine. There are so many details to this story - too many to write. A week later she was gone. The pain and hurt was unbearable. I did exactly what many say not to do. I got my little Rosie soon after. Although I continue to mourn my loss, I will say Rosie is a big comfort to me. She is doing everything but saying she loves me! It has only been a month since Mia and I still have my moments dwelling on all the 'what ifs'. However, I thank God I listened to my inner self as Rosie has been very easy to fall in love with!
Now for my confusion....do I get a little friend for Rosie?? As if now she is an only child. I have been reading all about Yorkies again and see so many positive reasons for getting a second one. I'm just wondering if it's a good idea or am I just trying to overcompensate for my loss. I will say my husband and I are both retired and have lots of time on our hands to devote to two little yorkies.
awe so sorry! With such a sensitive decision listen to your inner self just like with Rosie..if its the time for 2 then it is, if its the latter 200 won 't compensate for Mia. Your inner self will be right either way..trust it!
Lacey s mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!