View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 06:18 PM   #8
FlyingNimbus
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by teasell View Post
She's so cute love her color. Breed should not matter it's the love
I love that about her too. It's a rich nutty brown, I can't explain it, like that of an acorn? But then again acorn colors aren't 100% consistent so I'd say more like a brown honey color. (I was thinking of calling her Honey because of it but I already named a previous pet that).

True in some sense. But on another side of that coin, breed matters to some extent. I could love a dog like a husky and still would not be able to keep or want it because of say the extremely high energy level which to some extent might be comparable or even exceed that of say a Jack Russel Terrier. A different way to say that is; I love Pomeranian but they're insane amount of hair would be too much to keep up with.

She's a lot smaller than my mothers dog and because I am sad to admit that I am completely out of shape(blegh) holding her for an hour and a half with one arm(she was still and seem to want to be carried like that) my arm felt sore after some time.

Of course that just means I have to work on my muscles a lot more(the muscles I once have -- sadly left me or became weak), which I will.

Thanks to her I got a walking partner. Makes me feel a bit more at ease as well. She's perfect, she's not really slow but she takes her time a bit(that's what made me wonder about her age or if she's just naturally like that) but I am happy with my choice.

My only wish is whatever her age is, I hope she has a longer life than say the average chihuahua and a much longer life than say a dachshund and while it may or may not happen. I'll still wish for it.
FlyingNimbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!