View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 08:19 AM   #1
yavenay
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Duchess did something so loving

I am going through an emotional time. I am in the process of selling a house that I love. The reasons I am selling a home that I love is so that I can retire early. I have the opportunity to purchase a new home for cash........in other words no mortgage. I am so emotionally attached to my home. I lived here for almost 14 years.

Well I am going through seller's remorse. I love this house and except for the chance to retire at 55 instead of 65, there is no need for me to sell it. I like the house I am buying but I don't like the location as much as I love where I live now.

Anyway with closing only a few hours away, I broke down crying because I feel like I am making a huge mistake. While I am laying in a little ball on the bed, my baby tried her best to console me, she was licking my tears and would not leave me alone until I stopped crying. I love this little stinker so freakin much. Duchess is not an overly affection yorkie. She knew her mamma was having an emotional break down.

I have stopped crying but I have to work through my seller's remorse. I am legally obligated to go through with the sell. I hope my feelings change once I am in the new house.......the one thing I am trying to focus on is being mortgage free.......that's the one good thing about all of this
yavenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!