View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 02:24 PM   #8
FlyingNimbus
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
They are hoping it is just an infection and maybe what she was eating at the old owners home. Her blood work is all normal and her fecal was all normal.
Yeah I hope so too. I hate to see a dog in pain or suffering. (or any animal for that matter)

You know, I actually got incited/inspired?(not sure if that's the word I am looking for) to adopt a dog instead after seeing your beautiful pooches. I remember looking in your album, especially the 2014 one. I recall you or someone saying(on a different note) that yorkies bred to the standard have the ears pointed upwards but yours looks precious. I don't think I care too much about standards unless we're talking about health.

It's why I think I don't mind going with a mutt. I just saw this yorkie x chihuahua cross and it's a male but he looks soo precious that I might just want to try my luck getting him.

But knowing that there are beautiful dogs like these with so much to give makes me stop caring about that one incident and try again. At least now if it happens we'd be better prepared with more knowledge and a group of people who can better advice me than what I was advised/equipped with back then.

I hope I can find a dog that loves me as much as those dogs love you.

But I hope even more that your dogs remain healthy, happy, and live a long life.
FlyingNimbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!