View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 10:39 AM   #10
memery64
Yorkie Talker

Default Is this puppy still available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriasMom View Post
Hello,

Are you still looking for a puppy?! We bought my mom a yorkie almost 3 wks ago and she can not physically or mentally take care of the dog (we just learned of this issue). So I recently took the puppy to reduce stress in my moms life and I also have two dogs for the pup to be friendly with. I've only had her a few days but we are looking to sell her to a great family because 2 dogs is a lot 3 is too many for me. She is in good health, I have the bill of health from the vet and she is a great lil pup she's already learned to potty on wee wee pads. We purchased her from a Breeder and have paper for her. Please let me know if you are still interested, I live in PA and don't mind driving for the righty family. I have a yorkie myself and want this lil girl to have a great home like my dog has. (845) 741-3039 -Amanda (the forum won't let me post pics because they are two big you can txt me and I can send you pics and video of Her.

PS: yorkie was purchased from a breeders home in Staten Island, NY. We have all vet records and paper for her.
Is this puppy still available or did another member purchase her? Thanks!
memery64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!