View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 01:03 PM   #1
Katepercival
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Question Is she or isn't she? **noob alert!

Ok so hey y'all *waves* 😊
I'm totally new to forums so I might get loads of stuff wrong, please be patient with me 😘

My little girl Talulah just had her third season. I had two ties with a site at days 9 and 11. The Sire was very experienced and I was super confident we may have puppies this summer.

So day 26 I had her scanned and held little hope. Her nipples haven't swollen at all, no pinking or any of the signs I have been told to look for. She's been really overly affectionate, finishing all her food and even begging for more which isn't like her. She's a teeny tiny girl and she picks at food rather than gobbling it down.
Anyway. I digress. The sonographer said no puppies but that she would come back at day 35 to double check in case she has a singleton. I can see she's gained weight, but is it just wishful thinking?

I've uploaded a picture of her little tummy. Any guidance or thoughts from those with experience would be great. I feel like I'm going out of my mind staring at her tummy always now and not just enjoying my lovely fur baby ❤
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5022.JPG (111.5 KB, 48 views)
Katepercival is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!