View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 09:07 AM   #14
canana
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanatic4yorkies View Post
SEASTHEDAY "I use Petzlife and have had (knock wood) no dental issues with my two. I have a Biewer and a Yorkie. My Biewer has what is called enamel hyperplasia which means he has little or no enamel on his front teeth and what is there is discolored. He is very orally sensitive, however with persistence he is now a champ. I rub Petzlife on with my finger since getting anything else in their tiny mouths is very hard. The original gel was salmon flavored and they both liked it. This time it seems that they added peppermint into the salmon gel and neither dog is fond of it. In fact my Yorkie hides when she sees me coming for her. Regardless, I have tried CET and oral wipes, and found that the Petzlife is the best. It really works. Even my vet can't believe how beautiful their teeth are. They are both 4-years old."

Above is a quote from another posting from Seastheday (didn't know how to copy from another post). After I read this, I purchased Petzlife from Chewy.com and have been very impressed with the results. I also cleared it with my vet, and still brush their teeth with an infant toothbrush.
Oh yes, we use Petzlife along with brushing their teeth, after reading many many many raving reviews on how effective it is.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!