View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 02:17 AM   #6
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teegy View Post
If you haven't seen it yet, check out Pet Fooled. It's on Netflix worldwide and you can also rent it for 99c on iTunes.
It gives some insight into our pets diet and the pet food industry for those out there curious to learn more and feed the best diet they can for their pets and pet health.

https://m.facebook.com/Pet-Fooled-1793771757524419/

Pet Fooled – Truth about Pet Food
Interesting. I'm always willing to check out food related stuff like this. I do think corn/wheat/filler have all done a world of not-good for our pets and their weights. Obesity in pets is now an epidemic. It's nuts. In every vet office I go into now, there are obesity posters in every single one!! If that doesn't tell you there is something wrong here in the way many are feeding their pets, I don't know what will...?

Who funded/made the movie, I wonder...? That can tell you a lot too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
I disagree with you. We learned a lot about raw feeding in my vet assistance class I feel very differently about it. There are lots of cons. I personally choose not to talk about it on here because I don't feel like being bashed by multiple people. It is something I would never risk for so many reasons. I also have seen lots of dogs thriving and they are on dry dog food. Mine are thriving on prescription dog food.
There are tons of cons to feeding kibble too - was that covered equally in class?

Not surprised one bit that a vet tech instructor is teaching one side to the story about raw . Unfortunate (and naive, in this day and age).
Save

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!