View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 09:37 AM   #8
agroff
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriasMom View Post
Hello,

Are you still looking for a puppy?! We bought my mom a yorkie almost 3 wks ago and she can not physically or mentally take care of the dog (we just learned of this issue). So I recently took the puppy to reduce stress in my moms life and I also have two dogs for the pup to be friendly with. I've only had her a few days but we are looking to sell her to a great family because 2 dogs is a lot 3 is too many for me. She is in good health, I have the bill of health from the vet and she is a great lil pup she's already learned to potty on wee wee pads. We purchased her from a Breeder and have paper for her. Please let me know if you are still interested, I live in PA and don't mind driving for the righty family. I have a yorkie myself and want this lil girl to have a great home like my dog has. (845) 741-3039 -Amanda (the forum won't let me post pics because they are two big you can txt me and I can send you pics and video of Her.

PS: yorkie was purchased from a breeders home in Staten Island, NY. We have all vet records and paper for her.
Hi Amanda! I am still looking! I'll send you a text so we can chat a little more about it and so you can send me the pictures Thanks!
agroff is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!