View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 10:45 AM   #6
DoggieWoof
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Animal Smiley 049

You must be very careful about food dosage and the recipes. Never go against veterinarian suggestions and you should be fine.

Only pet nutritionist will be able to write a great food plan for your dog but you should study this subject on your own too.

There is nothing better than understanding your dog health and her nutritional needs. Because this allows you to properly choose ingredients for your homemade dog food.

You can read some very interesting recipes here but even more important you can read about homemade dieting for a dog. 33 Mouth Watering Homemade Dog Food Recipes – Be Your Dog’s Chef | MySweetPuppy.net

But remember, you shouldn't ever feed your dog with a recipe if your pet nutritionist hasn't verified the ingredients, their amounts and the cooking process.

All of this might seem as too much of a precaution but trust me it isn't. Just cooking the food in a wrong way for a certain dog's health problem can make it worse. So speak with your vet about everything first and you will do fine

Lots of luck for cooking for your pooch! I hope her health improves and I hope that it will fulfill you knowing that you, with your own hands cooked food for her and that it made her feel better
DoggieWoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!