View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 10:15 PM   #1
fourstubbs
Yorkie Yakker

Sun Two out of 3 babies have or had the runs!

I'm hoping for some advice..I have 3 Yorkies. My oldest one, Scarlett started having loose stools and diarrhea two days ago. We kept her on a bland diet and it lasted one day, she seems to be fine, regular solid poops since. The next day, her sister, started the same thing. Her name is Jade. Well, her stools were loose as well, this morning she woke up with a decent poop. Tonight I went into the bathroom where her pad is and she had just pooped bloody diarrhea.. THIS FREAKED US OUT! I've been reading a lot and were trying to remain calm...So tonight she had vomited two times, and one other...we gave her some Kaopectate and she vomited that up. We are also giving her electrolites. She is drinking water and has had 4 episodes of the bloody stool. It's like drops of bright blood that looks like water is in it. We will be taking her to the vet tomorrow if it continues. We have no idea what this could be. I also have a four month old yorkie puppy. I'm worried about him too. He is fine up to this point. I don't know what could be that they both have the runs at the same time??? Scarlett didn't bleed at all. Please pray for her! If this stops tonight and tomorrow, do you think we can take her to the vet on Monday? My husband and I are worried. These babies are like our children. We love them so very much! Thank you!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!