View Single Post
Old 10-06-2004, 06:05 PM   #13
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Rose
Regarding very small clothes for Diesel just at the moment, I'll tell you what I did if you promise not to laugh! I found a few teddy bears (2nd hand ones) wearing jackets and altered them to fit little Gizzie (yeah made them SMALLER!). They won't fit long obviously but at least they didn't cost me much. The designer gear can wait until she's fully grown!! Ana xxx
Ana ... I'm not laughing!! When Toto was tiny, my granddaughter and I bought Teddy Bear clothes in the toy department for Toto!! Perfect fit!! She hated wearing them but they sure were cute!! Then last winter it was so cold in Missouri, we bought her a thick sweater [smallest they had] and she would get out of it in 5 seconds!! So, I gave up until recently when we discovered that sweater is a perfect fit now and she just prances around with it on! I suppose the reason she wouldn't wear it last year was that it was too large!! So ... I have been on a buying frenzy! Ordered her three little T-shirts, small ... they were too small so I had to get medium! Ordered them from "purecountry.com" and they are soooo cute on her! On the back are "Spoiled Rotten by Papa", "If Nana Says NO, Ask Papa" and my favorite "Talk To The Paw [not the word, but pic of paw]"!! If she wears these well, I am going to order sweaters and coat!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!