View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 05:31 PM   #14
JennaPenny
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
No there is no Chicken in it all all. Like I said its a man made protein. The blood testing for allergies is not necessarily very right I have heard this from many vets. The only real way to test food allergies is a food trial. All dogs are lactose intolerant so cows milk is bad for them all. Its actually called the hydrolyzed not hypoallergenic now. You might want to talk to your vet about trying it and seeing how it goes. I would post a link but the Royal Canin website is not playing nice with my computer for some reason.
I'm definitely not calling you a liar; I just wanted to show you the ingredient list, and I also looked on her eating list.. while I show you I'm grabbing the page of listed appropriate kibble. I don't see it on there, (posting the ingredients) but it did say it didn't have everything approved. yes, I also saw the pet smart person say no animal traces, but it does say it. beets, too. Here:

Brewers rice, hydrolyzed soy protein, chicken fat, dried plain beet pulp, natural flavors, monocalcium phosphate, sodium silico aluminate, vegetable oil, calcium carbonate, fish oil, fructooligosaccharides, potassium chloride, L-tyrosine, salt, taurine, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), inositol, niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], choline chloride, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), trace minerals (zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite), rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
JennaPenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!