View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 09:15 PM   #20
jackskellington
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsiddell View Post
I lost my Coco on Friday to CT. This was the second bad episode she had in 5 years. She had small attacks but alway got over them in a matter on hours, this one she didn't. From what I've read it is a very dangerous condition and it went undiagnosed in her because of the infrequency of her attacks. I have read that Adequan helps tremendously and I've also read it doesn't help much so if anyone has any experience with this drug or any that have helped, I have another little girl that is 9yo that has the cough and is on cough meds for it but I cannot see another of my kids die from this awful condition. I am heartbroken, this is the second dog that I've lost in the past 10 months and I will do everything in my power to prevent another dying from this devastating disease.
I also recently lost my Coco on 3/20. We have had her for the past 12.5 years. She hadn't had any attacks in the past few months. I did not know that her attacks were from a collapsed trachea. I thought she was coughing from getting excited. I didn't learn about this condition until it was too late. I wish I would have known about CT sooner, she could still be here with me today.
jackskellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!