View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 10:10 PM   #3
JennaPenny
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meggz View Post
Hi!

We will be getting a yorkie puppy in a few weeks and are new to the breed! We live in MN and it is still pretty cold. Thinking we need to get her a sweater and some clothes, but I'm not sure where to look (so many different options) and have no idea what size she will need. She is currently 1/2 pound and is 6 weeks.

We purchased a cage, however I was also looking at buying something larger, that she could safely play in, when not directly supervised. Any recommendations? Wasn't sure if I should be looking into getting a pack and play, pet fence, nylon one, etc.

We appreciate any suggestions... Thank you in advance for any help!

Megan
Oh my gosh! Walmart, target, overstock, amazon, and pet smart. I love the Gwen Stefani line of clothing, so I took advantage and bought everything I could. I did buy a juicy couture 6 piece bundle on craigslist, but won't be putting her in the dresses- just the hoodies. Believe it or not, I bought her jammies and her sweaters this winter exclusively at walmart, jammies at target. Seriously- at the holiday sales there are a lot of dog clothes at those two stores. I know this is a fashion site, but I was gathering some stuff up to donate and if you need anything, let me know. i still have clothes from when SHE was that small. If you have a girl, I have a great selection of little t-shirts and such, as the AZ sun rays are pretty wicked. Matese is right, though, you won't need these for months. but, if you need anything, just give me a PM.

I do have a suggestion for you. If you can, get multiple pillow pets (or anything as soft and cushy as those... take off the eyes if you get the pillow pets... trust me) and buy about four or five throw blankets. They adore snuggling, and she has a snuggle spot in each room. Living room has four snuggle spots. she has one huge pillow that I plan on swapping for a pillow from a member Lady Jane by June.
JennaPenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!