View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 08:40 PM   #11
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingNimbus View Post
With ours what we did was we kept it on their diet, and started a slow change after 3 days.

Freeze dried? Doesn't that take the nutrients out of it? As for pb, you mean the sugar-free crap?

As for royal canin and hills I wasn't sure if I heard bad things about them.. I don't recall, I was the one who recommended wellness to my mother because her dog has sensitive stomach so she eats wellness simple. She says her bag is about 70 dollars. (it's a rather big bag-- biggest they carry I believe). She takes the kibble and stores it in a container. It lasts her a few months I think(not sure dont really pay attention since she's the one that feeds her).

If you free feed, do you fill up their food container or?
It doesn't nessisarily take the nutrients out but it makes a good treat for training because that's the only ingredient. They have been adding xylitol to regular peanut butter there have been warnings all over the internet. If you store it in a container you need to keep the bag in case of recalls , they happen so often these days. I fill the bowl up once a day and my two eat from it off and on all day. I give a handful of boiled chicken twice a day for my one dogs medicines.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!