View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 05:54 PM   #3
FlyingNimbus
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaPenny View Post
IN broad daylight! My daughter walked her around the corner to grab a lemonade, and a woman stopped her car, got out, and tried to first talk daughter in to letting her "help" and then saying with "that" and pointed to chews. When Daughter said No, very firmly, she tried to just grab her. Not just once. My daughter had to scream. I cannot believe that just happened. On a major road. In broad daylight.
Report it to the police, and press charges. Not sure if it could count as assault, and attempted theft.

What happened afterwards? Did she leave?

Just gonna say, if she did that once-- she may very well attempt it again.

A few years back, I was looking after a friends' dog (wire hair fox terrier) and some older lady drove past us, and then circled the block a few times while stopping to try to talk to me.

Said she had a dog just like that one, but being that she was an older lady and I could easily overpower her she didn't try anything other than following me a bit and trying to get me to let her pet it.

I didn't think nothing of it until I heard stories of dogs being abducted from the owners' own yards. Usually would be the less common breeds. Thankfully nothing came out of that and haven't seen her since.

Hopefully both your dog and your daughter will both be fine. She was smart to scream too.
FlyingNimbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!