View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 07:04 PM   #32
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
I think the biggest issues with going out side is when it's a communal area that is used a lot. I have been lucky to always have a fenced in yard so I never really didn't take them outside. A lot of places now have puppy kindergarten and I think that's an awesome socialization thing.
Definitely. I, too, was lucky to not worry about it as we always had our own yard. I've noticed some on here won't even let their dogs in their own yard and unless you had a sick dog prior or parvo is spreading in your area -- in my opinion, to be honest... anything that is in your yard is probably all over your shoes and in your house, anyway.

Example, I dogsit for a huge apartment complex and people have puppies of all sizes ranging from Boxers to Labs to Beagles to Frenchies. They are all outdoor trained and the owners had to just utilize the stairs and elevators multiple times per day as young pups. There is a very large grass area but obviously other dogs use it. There's just really no way around it. So I guess you just have to weigh the risks.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!