View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 10:03 PM   #3
JennaPenny
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrny2480 View Post
My 7 month old yorkie poo goes through spells of vommiting a clear fluid. At times we go for days with nothnig at all and then he does it 3-4 times in one day. There are no signs of gagging. heaving etc. I already have him on a limited ingredient diet of Performatrin Ultra Limited Potato and Turkey Formula. His snacks are Freeze dried Duck liver and he only gets small pieces maybe twice a day. He drinks room temerature tap water.
There does not seem to be any pysical symtoms or changes in his activity. I have been told that yorkies can be very senstive and mine also seems as though he is a very nervous type. Coul that have anything to do with it? or Coudl it be that he is just eating something from outside that I dont see? I at a loss here. All vet apptments to date have been great!
Please read in the sick and injured section. A woman talked about her dog just recently, and our wonderful Ann gave reasons why poultry can be bad for these guys. It was just updated yesterday I believe. I can tell you that my gal just vomited, although her testing she's doing is for something very specific. Still, any stress will make her vomit and have soft poop. She takes it a lot worse than some, and has actually gone through really nasty bouts of gastro due to stress. perhaps your little guy is more like her.
JennaPenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!