View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 07:22 PM   #2
Ares55
Yorkie Talker

Default Wanted - VERY small girl to buy!

Hello everyone! I tried to post this earlier but don't believe it worked.

We are looking for a small, 2.5 pound or less female yorkie. I do understand this is not the "standard" size and is often referred to as "teacup" to the dismay of most of the members on this site. Nevertheless, this is the size of our last pup and we want the same size no matter what it's called.

I love the look of the shorter muzzle and rounded head and ears that people call "teddy bear" or "doll faced" and also the black and brown coloring that stays instead of turning to steel grey. Our last girl didn't have these features and had a more "standard" face, so we are open to either look but would prefer the shorter snout and teddy face. I understand "teddy bear" isn't an official term so I'm attaching two photos of what I would call a teddy bear style and also a photo of our last girl (being held).

We are located in Malibu CA and would like to find a local breeder for ease of transport, however we will travel anywhere in the United States to pick up our next baby. We travel to Orange County, Los Angeles, and San Francisco almost weekly so meeting with a breeder in this state would be very easy for us. We will not place a deposit on a dog until we have met with the breeder and seen the pups mother and father, however we are ok with meeting over FaceTime or Skype first.

If anyone has pups available or a litter due, or if you know of a trusted breeder please let me know! We understand these are expensive dogs and are prepared to pay for the right girl!
Attached Thumbnails
Wanted - VERY small girl to buy!-brady1.jpg-9.jpg   Wanted - VERY small girl to buy!-brady2.jpg-4.jpg   Wanted - VERY small girl to buy!-harlow1.jpg-6.jpg  
Ares55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!