View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 08:15 AM   #15
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yavenay View Post
I used to have a doggy cam but I had to stop watching it., Funny but true story. One day I decided to login a check on my baby........she was sleeping cool. About an hour later, I checked on her again and she was still sleeping in the same position.......no problem. Then I checked on her again and she was still in the same position......so I called home hoping to see a reaction.....nothing she didn't budge. I was calling her name and she wasn't moving.

So now I am worried........all kinds of thoughts were going through my mind......she is sick or even worst she has died (yes I went there). Now I am in panicked. I make up some lame excuse to leave work early. I drive home like a bat out of hell. I open the door........and run upstairs to her expen.........and guest who was wide awake, wagging her tail look at me like "what the hell is wrong with you"........boy did I feel like and idiot.

Moral of the story........stop watching the doggy cam. Now I only watch it for things like if she is not feeling well and I want to monitor her behavior but I no longer watch it like I use too.
When I was a tenant there was no media about puppy mills, one Saturday my cousin and I went on a shopping spree, we passed a pet shop, she wanted to see the puppies, so in we go, OMG, there was this mini schnauzer with a big girl hair cut and the cutest lil white toy poodle I didn't know which one I wanted so I bought them both, two 8 week old puppies. I had a very large kitchen, bought a 3 foot high baby gate and that's where the monsters were kept. They were about 6 months old, I'm at work, 11AM my landlady calls me, Joan, the dogs are running rampant through the house, I say impossible, they are gated in the kitchen, Joan, I am telling you, they are running rampant through the house. I fly out of my office repeating what the landlady said saying I gotta get home before they kill themselves. I worked 15 minutes away, I open the door and there they are in the living room with this look, ohoh now we're gonna get it lol, just to cute to scold. I couldn't believe they CLIMBED over the baby gate, lil stinkers. That night I got another baby gate, a wooden one that adjusted the the width of the doorway. NOW there is a 6 foot high gated off area lol, no more escapes lol and me flying out of my office like a lunatic lol.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!