View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 07:12 AM   #12
yavenay
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I used to have a doggy cam but I had to stop watching it., Funny but true story. One day I decided to login a check on my baby........she was sleeping cool. About an hour later, I checked on her again and she was still sleeping in the same position.......no problem. Then I checked on her again and she was still in the same position......so I called home hoping to see a reaction.....nothing she didn't budge. I was calling her name and she wasn't moving.

So now I am worried........all kinds of thoughts were going through my mind......she is sick or even worst she has died (yes I went there). Now I am in panicked. I make up some lame excuse to leave work early. I drive home like a bat out of hell. I open the door........and run upstairs to her expen.........and guest who was wide awake, wagging her tail look at me like "what the hell is wrong with you"........boy did I feel like and idiot.

Moral of the story........stop watching the doggy cam. Now I only watch it for things like if she is not feeling well and I want to monitor her behavior but I no longer watch it like I use too.
yavenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!