View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 11:45 AM   #15
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie Mom2 View Post
Again, thank you friends for your kindness and understanding. Am I crazy? Now I am terrified for Porsche. She is 13 and has survived mammary cancer. I can not stand the thought of losing her, too. How will I survive? Getting another dog will never replace either of these sweet ones of my heart. I have had her since she was 6 weeks old and only 8 oz. I keep her up to date with the vet. Again, am I crazy?
Anything but crazy! Typical human nature is to fear losing the last of that kind of special relationship you had with sweet Bentley and still have with little Porsche since she was weeks old, though knowing she is now getting older. You and I both know one day we will lose these babies of ours and we have to live with that great dread. But I finally learned the lessons of Yorkie brother/sistership after getting Tibbe, my 3rd Yorkie baby in my lifetime, and that is though we can never, ever hope to replace our past beloved, so-special Yorkies - would never desire to try to replace them - but we know in our hearts that in the future, when our hearts are yearning for healing, there's always another precious little Yorkie soul out there somewhere, badly in need of a loving, warm, special home and partner to love when the time comes. It's the only solace that makes having them for such a very short time in our lives even bearable. I don't understand why they live such short lives but thank God and breeders, there are more sweet Yorkies that badly need us.

Hopefully, you've still got years with little Porche. Hugs.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!