Thread: loose tooth
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 02:10 AM   #12
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief assistant View Post
You misunderstood my story. Coco goes to the vet regularly. He just cannot handle certain medicine - think of it as a human having a reaction to penicillin or other drug family. If the vet told you - I know your yorkie had a reaction to medicine X last time, we could try medicine Y this time to get his tooth out but because of his previous reaction to medicine X he may also have a reaction to medicine Y. Or it is that he's not really having a reaction to the medicine, but he's reacting to the situation. We won't know until we try. Or you could just let the tooth fall out by itself. The choice for me is clear. I would choose the latter. He's a happy healthy 11 year old with missing teeth - which is normal for an older yorkie. Thanks everyone for your inputs. I really appreciate it.
I don't feel I misunderstood bc what you said, exactly, was "I cannot take him to the vet except for annual shots".

And to me, that is not safe or good care for a senior kiddo. They need more care than that, whether or not they have fear or anxiety about going.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!