View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 08:54 PM   #84
Yorkiex
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercedes Benz View Post
If it was not for this thread - we probably would have lost alll our pups and the mom. The symptoms that you posted on here were excatly like ours. As soon as I saw a bunch of green mucus and her bag pop with only water I ran to the hospital. Our yorkie Mercedes had also 4 pups and could not deliver naturally. The bag that se walked around with for a couple of hours should have had a puppy but it could not come out. We lost that pup and got to save 3 pups. Thank you again! Your pups in heaven is sending messages all over the world. God Bless!
Wow! I'm glad we were able to save most of your puppies! Sadly, Mimi never had a bag come out because all of the puppies had died a few days before she even showed that green mucus. Who knows why it came out days later. At any rate that experience continues to be the most traumatizing and horrible thing I have ever been through. I'm never going to breed EVER again and I'm eternally grateful for Deb for amazing yorkies for staying up all night with me that night. We're bringing one of her gorgeous dogs home in 4 weeks to make my heart a little fuller with their happiness 😍
Yorkiex is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!