View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 09:58 PM   #1
Aabate
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Yorkie Limping - Vet found nothing - please help.

Hello friends, I have a 2 year old 6 pound toy yorkie pup named Judas. Judas has 2 s**tzu playmates and is a very active boy. 2 days ago I went to the store and when I came back my Judas was limping and yelping and of course shaking. Of course I took my boy to the vet the following day and there was nothing swollen no signs of cuts or injury and his blood work came back perfect. They prescribed pain medicine that I have yet to give him as he doesn't react well to most mess. He is still very out of character being very passive. Not putting weight on his front right leg and is reluctant to jump. He seems a bit depressed over the whole thing and this is breaking my heart because I don't know what to do. The vet seems to think he may have a sprain and freaked himself out which can explain the temperament change. I can't stand to see my boy this way. When I examine and feel on him he does not react at all but he will limp and then yelp out of no where from time to time. And I'm unsure what to do or if this is something anyone else is familiar with. He has a follow up on Friday. Anyone experience this or know anything about what it could be. Also he is eating drinking and pitying just fine. And he powers through whatever pain to play ball and shows little to no limp when he is playing.
Aabate is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!