Thread: Potty Question
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2006, 08:50 PM   #1
Bizzymammabee
Luvs Lulu
Donating Member

Star Potty Question

Ok Lex is pretty good about peeing and pooing on his wee wee pad. But he has his little slip ups. Since I am feeling a lot better today I have been taking him out a lot. He has no problems peeing outside (on my lawn ;0( of course...hubby says he know I love that dog lots since I am letting him go there...lol.) but he has yet to poop out there. Any suggestions? I figure the next time he goes in the house I will take it and put it outside by the tree. Hopefully he will smell it and realize it's his poop and then figure he should be going there. I need him to go outside because if he does go inside and we dont' catch him my baby sometimes tries to clean it up..yup...yuck. While I was laid up the last two days my DH was supervising and Lex pooped by the front door and my son took a baby wipe and tried to pick it up...he inadvertently stepped in it and then tried to wipe his sox. Needless to say you can imagine it was not a nice site. I had to drag myself out of bed to do the clean up....yeesh. So if you guys have any other suggestions I welcome them. Not sure if anything else will help to set him on the right path.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!