View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 08:20 AM   #11
cellanjie
No Longer a Member

Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiemini View Post
Cali loved the Regional Red, but at just 4 pounds the size of the kibble made her mouth sore. It, is good food as is Arcana.
Tink loves the stuff. She doesn't eat nearly as much of it as she did other kibbles. With the others, she would eat and eat, then grow tired of it and refuse it. It was a constant battle to get her to eat until I tried the Regional Red. She's been eating it all these years. Frankly, I dread trying to find a different food that she will eat, but if it's bad for her and the 2 year old, then we'll go through it again, Hoping that she'll eat the Acana; although we did try two different types before. Recognized the bags at the Acana site when I went to look.

Before reading that I shouldn't feed the puppy the Regional Red last night, I had already mixed in 1/8 RR with her Diamond that she has been eating at the breeders. She picked out all the RR and left the Diamond. Same with the 2 year old. So much for mixing during the change over.

This morning, I gave them both the kibble they came with. Neither ate. Not sure if they both have upset tummies from the RR or they are waiting for more RR. Hope I didn't make them sick!
cellanjie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!