View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 06:08 AM   #4
yavenay
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I got a webcam with my first yorkie, I had no idea she had separation anxiety. The webcam allowed me to take corrective action with tips I learn from this site. It took some time but those tips worked. Instead of pacing back and forth all day, she would actually sleep until I got home. Without the webcam i would of never known she had separation anxiety as I live alone.

Funny story with the webcam. I remember this one time I had my webcam on and she was just sleeping. Well when I tuned in to see what she was doing about an hour later, she was still sleeping but she hadn't changed positions so I got worried. I thought she was sick or worse I thought she was dead. So I call the phone hoping to see a reaction from her......nothing, she didn't budge.

So in a panic I left worked and rushed home thinking by baby was either really sick or dead.......of course when I got home, guess who was at the door waiting for me? From that moment own, I knew she was okay and I didn't need to watch the webcam so much.
yavenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!