View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 05:57 PM   #1
cellanjie
No Longer a Member

Default Orijen Regional Red

I now have three Yorkies. My 7 year old Tink, a new 16 month old puppy Lilly bit, and a new 2 year old rescue, Audrey. After trying many foods, my Tink did best on Orijen Regional Red. She's a big girl that should weigh about 8.5 pounds. Unfortunately, she is 12 lbs, down from 14.5. I know... it's been hard making everyone around here understand that they have to stop giving her treats and tidbits off their plates; thus the beginning of the weight loss, finally! I'm hopeful of eventually getting her back down to 8 or 9 lbs.

The new puppy came with Diamond puppy food and the rescue came with Purina Pro Plan puppy. I can't have puppy food left out or Tink will eat it. The rescue is 6.5 lbs and I think the puppy will be at least 7 lbs. (I get larger Yorkies as I am sight impaired and am afraid of stepping on them.)

Can I put all three dogs on the Regional Red as I'd like to do? They are already stealing it, evidenced by the "Tootsie Rolls" in three different sizes out back. I searched on Orijen, but I didn't see too many people feeding it, much less to puppies.

Please be honest. Should I put them all on something else or go to the Regional Red?

Thank you.
cellanjie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!