View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 12:25 AM   #1
Deeluck
YT Young Pup

Exclamation Yorkie toppling over and walking sideways

<REPOST, trying to get help asap>Hello everyone, I'm Dee, I'm 14 and I have a little Yorkie named Lucky. He's 3 years old and the sweetest little baby ever! I love him so much. I have a question that hopefully someone can answer because I'm very concerned and Scared for my baby. Recently, today 2/8/16||2/9/16 Lucky ate my burger when I went to go use the restroom, so as punishment I pat his butt and put him in his cage for a couple hours (he had breaks.) When he was let out, I let him in my room like usual <This was about 11:30pm> I played my computer game, Sims 4 for about 30 minutes until I noticed Lucky struggling to lift his head/ uncomfortable so I set him on my bed to lay down, then I noticed him toppling over in his side every time he tries to walk. First I thought it was just my blanket because it was scrunched up and he was on it, but I decided to make sure, so I moved it, then went towards my door and called him to see if something was wrong. Sure enough he toppled over struggling to take only a few steps to the edge of the bed, then wouldn't jump off like he normally does. I got worried so I played with him some more, or so I tried but he wasn't getting up. I could see he wanted to but wouldn't and it broke my heart. My poor little lucky He's always walked and ran to the side so I wasn't worried about that. I thought he hurt his leg but he walks on it fine until he falls over. I tried to read a thread sorta related to my situation and something about liver shunt I think? I cried next to him because I could tell somethings wrong. Please please please someone help me
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!