View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 08:30 AM   #28
stl
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
Agreed you are lucky to live among honest people. I PRAY my boy never gets out, he is an adventurist, he would love to be out on his own to explore, he is so cute and friendly I fear even with his tags, my address and phone #, also micro chipped anyone that found him would not return him, I also live in a heavily wooded area and that's where he would love to explore, he would be lost forever or eaten my coyotes. I watch him like a hawk. I am just soooo happy you have your boy back.
I know the feeling, something similar happened to my friend's yorkie, they managed to find the dog pretty quickly with all the details but it took them a while to get him back because they kept fighting back and forth about the reward. They ended up giving them quite a lot of money. I am always careful about rewarding, since I am scared people might want to snatch him up just for the reward. But yes my neighborhood is awesome, they refuse money and just asked us to be careful next time.
Last time Teddy ran away it also took me 5 days to find and 2 days to get him because the family who found him had an 18 year old daughter who just liked Teddy so much she didnt want to give him back. We kept texting back and forth for 2 days before her dad stepped in and made her give him back. That feeling when you know they have him, but wouldnt let you have him. Urgh. It was killing me. She is 18, for gods sake, not 8?!
stl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!